Walsall Skip Hire Prices and Sizes
- MINI SKIP Walsall from £90
- MIDI SKIP Walsall from £105
- MAXI SKIP Walsall from £145
Walsall Skip Hire
At Walsall Skip Hire the first question we would ask a prospective new customer is “What do you want a skip for “.Once they inform us of the project they are considering, I or another member of our team would then be in a position to advise them of the skip best suited to their requirements.
Knowing what the customer is planning to do was the first lesson we learned at Walsall Skip Hire when we formed on 1985.We also have a fixed length of hire time that we like to adhere to also.
As well as Walsall we can deliver and collect our skips from Wilenhall , Aldridge and Wolverhampton, in fact throughout Staffordshire.
As in most walks of life, prices will go up but at Walsall Skip Hire we make every effort to keep them as competitive as possible, especially for our three most popular skips, i.e. Mini, Midi & Maxi.
At Walsall Skip Hire some of our main aims are:-
- Quality of product and service.
- Providing our customers with up to date advice.
- Providing all necessary paper work which is dependent on your project.
- Same day delivery of skip. and same day collection of waste.
Call us and place an order after talking to one of our staff.
Interesting facts about Walsall
- Walsall is the headquarters of the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall with a population of over a quarter of a million. It is one of the main areas of “The Black Country”.
- It was not recorded in the Domseday Book due to a clerical error. There is an earlier document in existence from 1002 where Walsall is registered as 'Walesho”.
- During the industrial revolution Walsall accumulated many different trades. One in particular associated with the town is saddle making. Walsall’s football team is known as “The Saddlers. The leather industry is thriving still.
- There are two parliamentary constituencies in Walsall. Walsall North held by Labour and Aldridge Brownhills held by the Conservatives.
- During WW1 2000 Walsall men lost their lives.They had one recipient of the V.C. for gallantry, a young 21 year old sailor named John Carless.
- In 1908 Walsall opened its first cinema. Sadly there are none remaining now.
- As far as modern developments go, Walsall has done very well. The Saddlers shopping centre opened in 1980.The Jerome K Jerome museum opened in 1984. The Walsall leather museum was opened by H.R.H The Princess Royal in 1988.
- Two geographical facts about Walsall are:- a) A local landmark known as the Barr Beacon and b) The soil in Walsall is a combination of clay and limestone.
- The number of Asian people living in Walsall is 14.6% compared to an Enland average of 4.6%.
- Actor Jeffrey Holland from Hi-de-HI and actress Sue Nicholls from Coronation St are from here.